Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Testimonial

I just received a testimonial about the After Prom Party Guide that I wanted to share. This testimonial came from Mac Bledsoe, who is a teacher, coach, parent and author of "Parenting With Dignity" books and DVD program. Mac is also the father of famed Dallas Quarterback, Drew Bledsoe. Mac wrote...

"It has been my privilege, over a thirty-year career, to work with kids as a teacher, coach, and parent and I must say that one of the most recurring problems during that time has been the Prom Night Parties! I have seen, first hand, some of the terrible things that can happen on prom night. Not until this book have I ever seen a plan for preventing the terrible things form happening, while at the same time preserving the excitement, wonderful traditions, and lasting memories of that great event in every kid's life. This book is a must read for every parent with a child of an age to attend a prom dance! The suggestions in this book will make the Prom Night more fun for kids while preventing the common problems associated with that event!."

You can read other testimonials here.

No comments: