Monday, December 11, 2006

After Prom Party Guide - Thank You

In the belated spirit of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to add a quick post to say "thank you" to everyone who has already downloaded my book. I cannot tell you how (pleasantly) surprised I am. I honestly didn't expect to see much activity until the holidays were behind us.

My guess was that most people would begin to get serious about prom party planning when school resumed in January. I didn't expect to see so much activity in December. I can only assume that the Press Release was responsible for the traffic.

In addition, I am really pleased that a few people have taken the time to email me telling me how much they like what I've done. You have no idea how that lifts my spirits. It is so rewarding to know that others appreciate your work, or that what you have done is helping someone else.

Thank you

No comments: