Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Holidays!


The high school prom isn't high on most people's priority list at this time of year. A spring formal seems a long time away when we are still planning Christmas parties and family get-togethers. For those reasons, I probably will give this blog a rest and join you in celebrating this most festive holiday season.

In the spirit of the holidays, I would like to wish all of you a joyous holiday season. I invite you to bookmark my blog and come back for a visit after the kids are back in school and the holiday rush is behind you. Most schools and parent organizations will get busy planning the prom and after prom party early in the first quarter, so be sure to make a note to visit that After Prom Party Planning website. I hope you will.

Have a safe and fun holiday!

No comments: